Today is the day! Registrations for the 2021 Walk to Cambodia are now open!
We have made some awesome additions to the walk this year, which we just know you will love. Here’s what’s involved:
- REGISTER for the walk through our website. You will first be prompted to create a fundraising page, then will register for the walk itself
- START STEPPING from 1st April and record your steps each day using a step counter or fitness tracker. You will be able to log these steps in your own portal through the Walk to Cambodia website.
- GET SOCIAL and share the badges you collect with your friends on social media and via email. Follow our @walktocambodia Instagram page, where you will get to virtually experience the locations you are walking to in Cambodia.
- FUNDRAISE using the tips in our participant’s pack. Every $120 you raise will support a child with a year of quality education. Donations over $2 are tax-deductible for your supporters.
- JOIN OUR COMMUNITY and participate in social walks across Australia. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to host your own!
- KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR INBOX AND OUR WEBSITE as we update you with the step progress, fundraising tally, new social walks and health tips.
- BE PREPARED TO WIN prizes for your fundraising efforts, most steps walked and best social media post.
We can’t wait to walk with you!